We are a leader in the early entry to school "tested-in" program for Pre-k in the Prince George's County Public School system. We also use the "www.abcmouse.com" learning program to help mold your childs development.
We Pride ourselves on all the great work that we do and the awesome services that we provide in our credentialed program .
*All meals that we serve are monitored by the State of Maryland federally funded food program to ensure we provide healthy and nutritious meals to your children. Each day a breakfast, lunch, supper and 2snacks is provided to each child.
~Please visit the website below for more details~
Exclusion from care:
Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
The vast majority of people recover from this infection. Most people will have mild or moderate symptoms. Older people and those with pre-existing medical conditions have a greater risk for more serious illness.
How are child care providers to practice social distancing in an early care and education setting? There are many strategies to practice social distancing. These include but are not limited to:
● All persons entering the facility entry way MUST WEAR A MASK. The masks of the children staying in care may remove their mask after passing through the main entrance
● Staggering arrival and dismissal time for children by group (including the teachers if possible) and avoid mixing groups of children at arrival and dismissal time
● Greeting and receiving children at the door and avoid allowing parents parents/ guardians to enter the building
● Developing a policy and procedure for accepting and excluding children
● Enforcing 6 feet distance between children and staff when direct care is not being provided
● Creating distance between children when doing table work
● Requiring that children stay home if anyone in the home is ill
● Messaging to parents that keeping their child home is the first and best option
● Incorporating outside play time as able with more than 6 feet between children and only a small group outside at the same time (with no use of playground equipment that cannot be cleaned)
● Limiting item sharing
● Avoiding mixing of groups of children and teachers (including sharing bathrooms) to the greatest extent possible See the link below for additional strategies to practice social distancing in child care:
My World of Smiling Faces Family Childcare Center
6 weeks - 5 years old
(not in all day school)
4516 Maple Rd.
Suitland, MD 20746
My World Tutoring Center and Before and After Care Program
Children 5 (in all day school) - 12 years of age
My World Mentoring Program
Children 13-15 years of age
My World Special Needs and Education Program
Children 6 weeks - 22 years of age
School agers (5 to 12 years old)
Monday - Friday 6:30am-6:00pm
All Dayers (6weeks to 5 years old not in school)
9 hour blocks must be established.
Monday - Friday 6:30am-5:30pm
Monday - Thursday (Classes / Meetings / Sessions / Training)
Scheduled appointments only
by appointment only
Or use our contact form.
We adhere to ALL safety rules and guidelines. A mask must be worn at all times. 6 feet apart for social distancing. Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer when needed.
New information every month that helps you grow with your child.
like us on Face Book:
Local news for any information about school delays or early closures due to weather
Local News Information:
Arts and Crafts for family fun: